We Grow Together
At VForce, we’re driven to grow together – and we embed that into everything we do. We’re committed to helping you achieve success and empowering you to be your best – personally and professionally. We invite you to join an environment where you feel appreciated, valued, and fulfilled – where you receive the same exceptional support we want you to give our clients and their customers.
Work from Home Freedom
Enjoy the flexibility of geographic location, no more stressful commutes, and the opportunity to create a personalized workspace that’s perfect for you.
A Culture of Caring
Together, we bring to life the foundational values of a culture built on trust, communication, and teamwork. Become a part of a team that builds meaningful connections and passionately makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
Work confidently knowing we have your back. You have a network of support resources ranging from a solid training foundation and state-of-the-art business tools to a support team highly invested in your success and ongoing professional development.
- Must live in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Desire and ability to work-at-home required
- Extensive inbound and outbound calling experience
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Strong sales background
- Knowledge of principles, methods and sales techniques for explaining and selling products or services
- Exhibit a friendly and energetic personality as well as pleasant phone etiquette
- Ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Ability to make cold calls
- Exhibit active listening skills and situational awareness
- Critical thinking skills
- Solid time management skills
- Professionalism, self-motivation, and self-management
- Excellent computer skills